Thursday, August 4, 2011

Cherry Hill


It's tradition that one time during our summer vacation we join our good friends the Croft's for a day at Cherry Hill, and yesterday was the day.
We arrived at 10:30 and didn't leave until 4:15, after the price we paid to get in, we had to make it worth it right :)
This is one of the outings that I actually took my camera to.
Deidra's friends Mason and Spencer also met up with us.

Here is Deidra with Spencer.

At first these clown's were hiding from me and not wanting their picture taken, thankfully they all came around.


See they are diving away from me, silly silly boys.


Kendra & Tyler on the cardiac canyon water slide, can I just tell you it's called "cardiac" for a reason. I seriously I hate this water slide, but the kids love it.


Brandon


Tiffany and Morgan


Morgan, Tiff, Rebekah, and Julianne, trying so hard to hang on to each other.


Morgan & Tiff


Sarah & I, we've been good friends for 11+ years.


Tyler, it was a bit too sunny for him apparently.



We had such a great day, all came home red. But feeling good now. Can't wait for next year!

2 comments:

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

I love our Cherry Hill days! And I love you!!

Shauna said...

What a fun day. And how fun to share it with the Crofts.