
Today was wacky Wednesday in Kendra's 1st grade class. They got to wear their clothes backwards and do something wacky with their hair. So we got a small bottle of apple juice (empty) and put it in the middle of her hair and added some pony holders. isn't that just about the wackiest thing you have ever seen. I love that Kendra still gets a kick out of doing these things.
8 comments:
Oh my goodness! How funny and VERY creative. I would have never thought to put an empty juice bottle in there. Great fun.
Dang! That's some serious whacky hairdo! Rebekah would be jealous..she always wants really high hairdos like that on crazy hair days. An apple juice bottle, eh? I'll have to remember that. Tell her I think she looks absolutely fabulous!!
That is VERY wacky!! She has grown up so fast..and has gotten so stinkin cute! :)
I love it! Did it hold up all day! Looks great!
Jan---it did hold up all day, I sprayed with hairspray but no gel or anything else, when she got home it still looked great.
That is some impressive hairstyling! I bet she had a great day. :)
Hmmmm - reminds me of maybe a Kendra Lou Who.....
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Rebekah
Post a Comment