Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Get Air

 A few weeks ago I got an email about a deal for "Get Air", a local trampoline park, so I jumped on the chance to get some discount tickets to take the kids. Deidra is the only one who hadn't been before, so I was super excited this deal came through. 

I would get so nervous watching the kids jump, as they would get some serious air;  they landed in a pit of foam squares so I knew they would be OK, but it was still crazy to watch.


 Tyler is a total dare devil, he wasn't scared of anything.


Kendra really has a good time going to Get Air, but needs to use her inhaler as all that jumping gets to her. 




Look at that face!






They have a section where you can play dodge ball, I guess Deidra won :)



I can't wait to go back again, it's such a great time!

1 comment:

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

I love that they have those leather couches sporadically placed by all the different trampoline areas so moms who don't want to jump can sit and be comfortable (and read a book maybe?) :) while the kids jump. Living as close as we do, my kids go there tons. Usually I just drop them off or they ride their bikes over. The place turned out really cool. We've been to quite a few of these trampoline parks and this one, by far, is the best in my opinion. Maybe we'll have to meet you over there sometime and the kids can jump together.